Certified Pilates, YTT 200hr, Trauma Informed, Barre Instructor, Restorative 40 hr, Human.
I’ve been the athlete, and the person in recovery, so I understand the spectrum.
I believe in you. I believe in what your body is capable of. I believe that there are many answers to ‘why’ we move, but the most important one to me, is yours.
Over 20+ years of movement education
From dancing with Canadas National Ballet, to working with physiotherapist’s creating movement specific rehabilitation programs. I have had the pleasure of working with a vast array of injuries, rehabilitation and fitness goals.
Set up for success
Our body is a little bit different every day. I offer different levels of challenge, different lengths of classes, and different types of class so that there is always something for you to enjoy!
Your practice, Your choice
Ultimately YOU know your body best. I believe in listening and finding your own unique range of tension. I will always provide options so that you can find the pace that fits you best.
Moving can be fun!
It’s not just about the physical. If we can have a laugh, or a giggle, or even sometimes shed a tear, we can connect in a way that goes beyond movement. We are community.1
Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Center;
- 200hr YTT
- RTT (Andrea Peloso)
Yoga Tune Up;
- Roll Model Method Practitioner
- Barre Life
- Demystifying the Pelvic Floor – Michelle Fraser (PT, BA, BScPT, FCAMPT, CYT, MEd)
- Reiki Level 3 Practitioner
- Healing Emotional & Physical Trauma – YogaFit Systems
- Indigenous Studies – University of Alberta
- Month Meditation Course – Las Pirimades De Kal, Guatemala
- Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols for Rehab
- Movement & Exercise for Pregnancy
- Myofascial Lines of Movement
- Post-Natal & Abdominal Reconditioning
- Towards A Healthy Pelvic Floor
- Post Rehab Protocols for Spine
Navina Centre for Thai Massage
- Anatomy and Physiology (intro)
- Anatomy and Physiology; Shoulder Girdle
Let’s make something together.